It’s hard to believe that 40 years have passed since the historic Soweto student uprising that marked a watershed in the liberation struggle in South Africa, sparked by defenseless and courageous youth of whom over 1,000 were mercilessly gunned down by trigger-happy apartheid police. The martyrs of Soweto should never be forgotten by anybody who values humanity….
Most Popular Articles
- Zenzene Zenzene na—For My People-Soweto Lives On! by Julian Kunnie 2 views
- Ten Step Guide to Being a Black Leader in Amerikkka for White Folk Part 1 of 2 2 views
- Get Your Free Appreciation Gift Today! 2 views
- New Website is Fully Live & Our Store Is Open! 2 views
- Freedom Rider: Charlie Hebdo: “Je Suis White People” by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley 2 views
Join Our Mailing List