We conclude our digitally re-mastered two part series from Brother Del Jones entitled Understanding Our Rich Cultural Heritage & Strengthening It For The Revolution, that took place circa late 1996 or early1997 at the cultural institution known as African Echoes in New Jersey.
In conclusion, Brother Del Jones discusses:
- A critique of the Organization of African Unity (OAU)
- Why revolutionary culture must be consciously designed
- Importance of building our own media, and other institutions collectively
- The importance of a Black/African social theory
and much more!
This episode features sounds from:
- Tha 4orce – “Wild Wind That Blows [Instrumental]” from his [EP] WILD WIND THAT BLOWS CYCLONIOUS [EP]